Inquiry: Teaching of heritage languages to adults in adult education settings

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Dec 11 19:27:34 UTC 2002

Ashcraft, at gonikki at hotmail.com

Dear Colleagues:
     I am seeking information related to the teaching of heritage
languages
to adults in the United States. I realize that there is a large body of
literature on teaching heritage languages at the K-12 and university
levels.
  However, I am seeking information specifically on the teaching of
heritage
languages to adults in adult education settings (e.g., in community or
workplace programs). I would appreciate your sharing any resources
(i.e.,
publications, websites) that deal with this issue.
     Sincerely,
     Nikki Ashcraft
     Dept. of Adult Education
     University of Georgia