Inquiry: Formation of heritage SIGs for ACTFL -- follow-up

Scott McGinnis sm167 at umail.umd.edu
Sat Nov 2 21:02:31 UTC 2002

Re: Inquiry: Formation of heritage SIGs for ACTFLAn addendum to Akira's posting below: there will also be a plenary at ACTFL this year on the role of culture in language teaching -- for which one of the speakers will be Guadalupe Valdes, whose presentation will touch in some way on what sorts of cultural background heritage learners bring to the classroom. Thanks for the direct and indirect reminders, Akira!

sm