Call for response: Tipoff from Becky Kline RE: article in AMERICAN EDUCATOR - RESEND OF 22 OCTOBER POSTING

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Oct 23 17:24:50 UTC 2002

This is a resend of a posting originally made yesterday - for those that
have just been added to the list today, it will provide a context for
some of the continuing discussion that will be appearing today RE:
second language learning.

Scott McGinnis
Executive Director
National Council of Organizations of Less Commonly Taught Languages

Associate, LCTLs
National Foreign Language Center
7100 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 410
College Park, MD 20740
Voice: 301-403-1750 x35       Fax: 301-403-1754
E-mail: smcginnis at nflc.org OR sm167 at umail.umd.edu