Response to Inquiry: Workplace discrimination for Spanish

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Oct 23 17:27:42 UTC 2002

From: Wayne Wright [mailto:Wayne.Wright at asu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:18 PM

The website of the Language Policy Research Unit of the Education Policy
Studies Laboratory at Arizona State Univerisity has a section on
Language and the Law.
>>From the home page, click on "Language and the Law" and then on
"Selected Court Cases Related to Language"
There is a listing of lawsuits related to Accent Discrimination on the
job, and also on Work-place English-only lawsuits.
-Wayne
Wayne E. Wright
Senior Researcher
Language Policy Research Unit