Response to Inquiry: Workplace discrimination for Spanish

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Wed Oct 23 17:50:41 UTC 2002

From: Loretta Williams [mailto:Lwillia at pisd.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 1:49 PM

There are several position papers on English Plus.  La Raza in
Washington DC keeps a log of what has been written and whom has written
regarding this issue.  In addition, they keep up with things like the
case alluded to and how it was resolved or is being resolved.

Loretta García Williams
Coordinator, Languages other than English
Plano ISD
2700 W 15th
Plano, TX., 75075
(469) 752-8196