Inquiry: Electonic corpora of Cree or other AmerIndian languages

Scott McGinnis sm167 at umail.umd.edu
Mon Sep 16 00:48:52 UTC 2002

From: Yuri Tambovtsev
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2002 3:09 PM

Dear colleagues, I wonder if you know any electronic corpora of Cree or any other AmerIndian language? I have computed some of the texts from the famous Bloomfield's book on Sweet Grass Cree. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at hotmail.com Remain yours most sincerely and respectfully Prof,Dr, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk Ped.University, Vovosibirsk, Russia