FYI: Impending "slowdown" in heritage-list traffic

McGinnis, Scott smcginnis at nflc.org
Tue Feb 25 14:03:48 UTC 2003

Good day, all,

In what is probably welcome news to some of you, this is to notify you
that effective today, I will no longer be regularly posting items to
heritage-list. You may continue to send items for posting to the list
and they will be posted.

At some point within the next several weeks, there will be an
announcement regarding my replacement at NFLC (who will also be working
on heritage-list). For the time being, you may continue to use
smcginnis at nflc.org as an address point of contact.

To all of you, my thanks for all you have done for making this list such
a resource for heritage language education -

Best,
Scott