Inquiry: Scope and sequence in secondary school HL Spanish program

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Fri Sep 30 20:10:32 UTC 2005

DO NOT USE "REPLY" TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE! Responses
should be sent directly to its originator, Mary Maya, at
mmaya at gatewayhigh.org.

I have been building a curriculum for Heritage Spanish
Speakers at the secondary level for the past ten years. I am
interested in comparing my scope and sequence as well as
standards of other educational facilities in the US. Do you
know where I can find such information other than through
ERIC Digest?

Thank you for any information you may have.

Mary Maya
Spanish Teacher

Gateway High School
1430 Scott Street