[HERITAGE-LIST] FYI: Info on/request for support of film on Arabic HL speakers, I SPEAK ARABIC

McGinnis, Scott G. DLI-W scott.mcginnis at us.army.mil
Tue Jun 6 01:22:02 UTC 2006

With thanks to Diana Scalara of the NYC Department of Education for this
tip...

"I Speak Arabic" a documentary film about heritage language speakers in the
US will be shown on Free Speech TV, on Saturday, June 10 at the following
times:

1:30am I Speak Arabic
6:30am I Speak Arabic
9:30am I Speak Arabic
2:30pm I Speak Arabic
5:30pm I Speak Arabic
10:30pm I Speak Arabic

Please click on to the web site www.ispeakarabic.org for more information,
reviews and resources regarding the film and heritage language instruction.
Free Speech TV is available in over 25 million U.S. homes -- airing 24 hours
a day on DISH Network and part-time on 156 community access cable stations
in 33 states. Please log on to www.freespeech.org for more information. If
you enjoyed the film, please contact the station to let them know that you
would like to see more films about language and cultural issues.

Thanks,

Diana Scalera
New York City Department of Education