[HERITAGE-LIST] Electronic resource: SPEAKING IN TONGUES update

McGinnis, Scott G. DLI-W scott.mcginnis at us.army.mil
Fri Jun 9 18:53:06 UTC 2006

At long last, our documentary project profiling the experience of kids
growing up bilingual has a place in cyberspace. You can check out our
progress and learn more about the project on
http://www.patchworksfilms.net/coming_soon.html
<http://www.patchworksfilms.net/coming_soon.html>  . You can also watch a
clip from the film by clicking on:
http://www.patchworksfilms.net/films/flash_video/speaking_vid.html
<http://www.patchworksfilms.net/films/flash_video/speaking_vid.html>  .

We will be filming this next school year and plan to have the project
completed (the film plus the guides to make it useful) by the end of 2007.
We are fundraising for completion monies.

Marcia and Ken

--

                  PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES:

                        PatchWorks Films
                     Marcia Jarmel & Ken Schneider, producers

                          663 7th Avenue, San Francisco, CA  94118 U.S.A.
                        415.387.5912 (ph)  *  415.203.5910 (cell)

                               www.patchworksfilms.net

                marcia at patchworksfilms.net      ken at patchworksfilms.net