[HERITAGE-LIST] Job: Lushootseed Language Program Developer (WA) -- DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 31 JULY

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Tue Jun 27 19:43:43 UTC 2006

Please do not use "reply" if you are interested in applying -
- contact the Program Developer Search Manager whose address
is given at the end of this message.

THE TULALIP TRIBES
JOB DESCRIPTION

JOB TITLE:  Lushootseed Language Program Developer

TRIBAL DEPARTMENT:  Lushootseed Department

JOB SUMMARY:  Work with Lushootseed Department
administration in Lushootseed language revitalization and
maintenance for teachers, the community, and for Marysville
School District schools serving Tribal children. Assist in
teacher development for Lushootseed instructors. Assist in
research in grant writing.

EMPLOYEE REPORTS TO:  Lushootseed Department Manager

EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR POSITION:  Ph.D. (preferred) in
Applied Linguistics, Adult Education, Curriculum and
Instruction, Educational Leadership, TESOL, or closely
related field. ABD or MA with experience considered.