[HERITAGE-LIST] Video resource: SPEAKING IN TONGUES DVDs available (special rates for community groups and universities through 1 AUGUST)

Scott G. McGINNIS smcginni at umd.edu
Wed Jul 15 23:37:08 UTC 2009

DVDs of Speaking in Tongues, the documentary about children  growing up bilingual that won the Audience Award  at this year's San Francisco International Film Festival, are almost ready. You can order them on-line at: www.speakingintonguesfilm.info and we will ship by September 1st.

We are offering special rates to community groups and universities through August 1st.

See www.speakingintonguesfilm.info for more information, or to watch the trailer.

Thanks.

Marcia Jarmel
PatchWorks Films