Second Pavia International Summer School for Indo-European Linguistics - 9-14 September 2013 - Reminder

Silvia Luraghi luraghi at unipv.it
Fri Mar 15 09:36:59 UTC 2013

The Second Pavia International Summer School for
Indo-European Linguistics will be held from
September 9 to September 14 at the University of
Pavia. It will feature five courses and a poster
session, in which students will be able to
present their own research. Participation in the
Summer School, including active participation in
the Poster Session, stands for 3 ECTS.

NEW:  the course schedule is now online at:
http://lettere.unipv.it/diplinguistica/pagina.php?id=269

  Admission: We invite PhD students, as well as
Postdocs and other young researchers. Advanced MA
students will also be considered for admission,
based on a written statement of their motivation
for attending the school. As all courses will be
taught in English, a good knowledge of English is a basic requirement.
Fees: There will be a 70 euros registration fee,
which will cover lunches and course materials. We
have reserved single rooms for participants at
the Collegio Cardano; information regarding
prices will be given at a later date.

Deadline for applications: June 1, 2013
Contacts:
Practical information and housing:
Alessandra Caviglia alessandra.caviglia at gmail.com
Poster session:
Eleonora Sausa eleonorasausa at gmail.com
Please send applications to: silvia.luraghi at unipv.it

Silvia Luraghi
Dipartimento di Studi Umanistici, Sezione di Linguistica
Università di Pavia
Strada Nuova 65
I-27100 Pavia
telef.: +39-0382-984685