HISTLING on holiday

Dorothy Disterheft DISTERH at UNIVSCVM.SC.EDU
Thu Nov 5 16:07:21 UTC 1998

Dear Colleagues,
I will be away from my computer Friday, Nov. 6 through Tuesday Nov. 10.
This means that HISTLING will also be on holiday, unfortunately. If
you have any announcements that you would like to have posted before
I leave tommorrow (Friday, Nov. 6) at 8 a.m. EST, please send them to me
before that time. Of course you may send messages to HISTLING anytime
while I'm gone, but they won't be distributed until late Tuesday night.

My apologies for any conconvenience that this may cause you.

Dorothy Disterheft
Moderator, HISTLING