Q: Watkins's IE dictionary

ph1u at andrew.cmu.edu ph1u at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 14 13:27:28 UTC 1999

The dictionary is now out of print, I believe. Here's the full reference
(you may be able to get a used copy from amazon.com or bn.com):

The American Heritage Dictionary of Indo-European Roots, revised and edited
by Calvert Watkins. Boston: Houghton Mifflin 1985. ISBN 0-395-36070-6 pbk or
0-395-37888-5 hardback.

- Paul Hopper

--On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 9:11 am +0000 "Larry Trask" <larryt at cogs.susx.ac.uk>