teaching material for intro to HPSG

Ivan A. Sag sag at csli.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 9 00:54:01 UTC 1999

All,

I'm preparing to teach Intro to HPSG at the graduate level next term and am
overhauling the course. I'm looking for suggestions any of you might have for
good introductory material, lecture notes, or summary papers that would be
suitable for such a course. I'd also be happy to circulate a summary of the
replies I get, if anyone is interested.

Best,
Ivan

Ivan A. Sag
Professor of Linguistics and Symbolic Systems
Email: sag at csli.stanford.edu
WWW: http://www-csli.stanford.edu/~sag/sag.html

Dept. of Linguistics              CSLI - Ventura Hall
Fax:   650-723-5666               Fax: 650-725-2166
Office: MJH 040B                  Office: Cordura 228
Phone: 650-725-2323               Phone: 650-723-2876