output filters in HPSG?

Stephen M. Wechsler wechsler at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Jun 3 00:37:33 UTC 2000

Adam,
Yes, I think that's exactly right:  I need to existentially quantify over
paths.
(However, I dont think I need to specify that it's within the NP, since
there are no case concord elements outside... or is the point of this to
prevent 'spurious structure-sharing' with cased elements elsewhere in the
sentence?)

Will take a look at the readings.

thanks
Steve