ARG-ST as a head feature

Stefan Mueller Stefan.Mueller at dfki.de
Sat Jan 20 11:32:50 UTC 2001

Hi everybody,

> > Why not?
>
> There's also the problem with constituent coordination identified by
> Stefan Müller: if one wants to impose a likeness constraint at least on
> head values, ARG-ST as a head feature will mess things up.

Just for completeness: The argument can be found in my new book in
Chapter 5.2 (around page 182, pages still change a bit).

http://www.dfki.de/~stefan/Pub/e_complex.html

You will find the BibTeX entry and everything else on this page.

Greetings

	Stefan

--
Interprice GmbH                   Tel.: (+49 - 30) 34 50 77 56
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 11/12      Fax:  (+49 - 30) 32 10 41 52

http://www.dfki.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/Babajava/