HPSG Diagrams

Tony Abou-Assaleh tabouass at math.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 2 22:40:06 UTC 2002

I use LaTeX:

www.tug.org
www.latex-project.org

Under Windows, I use miktex as a LaTeX engine and WinEdt for editing:

http://www.miktex.org/
http://www.winedt.com/

For MS Word, I've heard of MathType but never used it.

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Graduate Student, School of Computer Science
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G1
Office:  DC2503
Voice:   (519) 888-4567 Ext. 3399
Fax:     (519) 885-1208
Email:   taa at acm.org