AW: Increasing interest in the HPSG conference

Borsley R D rborsley at essex.ac.uk
Fri Jul 2 09:36:29 UTC 2004

It is a bit odd to say that GB has 'very simple trees'. The proliferation
of phonologically empty functional heads and of movement processes
including so-called 'remnant movement' means that they are anything but
simple. I discuss a particularly bizarre example in the following:

Borsley, R.D. (2001), 'What do prepositional complementizers do?', Probus
13, 155-171

best

Bob Borsley

--