hpsg-2004

Frank Van Eynde frank at ccl.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Jun 30 10:37:34 UTC 2004

dear friends and colleagues,

given the constant stream of proposals, remarks and replies
in the hpsg-list it is clear that we have a lot of issues
to discuss and talk about

for that there is no better opportunity than a good conference
with a great program in an attractive location, such as

the hpsg-2004 conference in Leuven, August 3-6

the deadline for registration is today; of course, I am
going to extend that deadline, but if you want a cheap
room in the University dormitories, then you should register
either today or -at the latest- tomorrow.

for all relevant info, see http://www.ccl.kuleuven.ac.be/hpsg2004/

hoping to see you all in Leuven,

Frank