ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELDA info at elda.org
Fri Nov 4 13:13:00 UTC 2005

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement

ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update
We are happy to announce that new Language Resource is now available in our
catalogue.
To view all the Language Resources available, you can visit our on-line
catalogue :  http://www.elra.info or http://www.elda.org

ELRA-S0182 - SALA II Spanish from Argentina database

The SALA II Spanish from Argentina database comprises 1,076 Argentinian
speakers (534 males, 542 females)
recorded over the Argentinian mobile telephone network.
For a more detailed description, please visit the following page in our
on-line catalogue:
http://www.elda.org/catalogue/en/speech/S0182.html