Open Access Linguistics Books

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 5 19:47:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

We started an initiative for open access books in linguistics. Please
find further information also including an initial list of supporters at
the following web page:

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/

If you want to be informed about activities and take part in
discussions, please subscribe to the mailing lists on that page. We are
also interested in people who want to help to develop and extend
software for reviewing, rating, publishing. If you are interested in
this, there is a mailing list on the above web page.

There will be a kick off meeting at the FU in Berlin. A preliminary
agenda and some suggested dates (end of October) can be found here:

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/kick-off.html

Feel free to make further suggestions of topics that should be discussed.

Best wishes

         Stefan

Thanks for forwarding this email to other linguists. The initiative is
not limited to HPSG/LFG/GB/Minimalism but should cover all branches of
linguistics.

	St.

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                     Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/