Call for demos - HMGE Workshop @ ESSLLI 2013

Yannick Parmentier yannick.parmentier at univ-orleans.fr
Mon Jun 10 12:50:50 UTC 2013

** apologies for cross-posting **

CALL FOR SYSTEM DEMONSTRATIONS

High-level Methodologies for Grammar Engineering
(HMGE 2013)
ESSLLI 2013 Workshop (Language and Computation Area)
University of Düsseldorf, Germany
August 12-16, 2013
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/lifo/evenements/HMGE13/

INTRODUCTION
============

The HMGE Workshop is concerned with the complex task of grammar
engineering. On top of research papers (program to be announced soon),
we would like to invite demonstrations of systems related to this
topic.

More precisely, we invite submissions regarding the following aspects
of grammar engineering (without being limited to these):

* development, maintenance and enhancement of grammars
* semi-automatic acquisition of grammars
* debugging environments for grammar design
* dedicated description languages for grammar engineering
* applications of large-scale grammars

SUBMISSIONS
===========

Demonstration papers are not anonymous and consist of one-page
descriptions (excluding references), in PDF format (A4 size), to be
sent to hmge13 at easychair.org by June, 24th.

There are no specific formatting instructions for these demo papers.

Selected system descriptions will be included in the workshop
proceedings. Demos will consist of 20-minute talks followed by 10
minutes of questions.

VENUE
=====

The workshop will be held as part of ESSLLI in August 2013 in
Düsseldorf, Germany. More information about ESSLLI can be found at the
ESSLLI web pages at http://esslli2013.de/.

IMPORTANT DATES
===============

Demo submission deadline: June 24, 2013
Notification: July 1st, 2013
Workshop: August 12-16, 2013

PROGRAM COMMITTEE
=================

Emily Bender, Washington
Philippe Blache, Aix-en-Provence
Miriam Butt, Konstanz
Eric De La Clergerie, Paris
Benoît Crabbé, Paris
Berthold Crysmann, Paris
Stefanie Dipper, Bochum
Denys Duchier, Orléans
Claire Gardent, Nancy
Josef van Genabith, Dublin
Timm Lichte, Düsseldorf
Montserrat Marimon, Barcelona
Yusuke Miyao, Tokyo
Stefan Müller, Berlin
Gertjan van Noord, Groningen
Yannick Parmentier, Orléans

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

    Denys Duchier (LIFO - Université d'Orléans)
    Yannick Parmentier (LIFO - Université d'Orléans)

Information about the Workshop is available at the HMGE workshop
website: http://www.univ-orleans.fr/lifo/evenements/HMGE13/
E-mail:hmge13 at easychair.org