Revision of HPSG Proceedings from 2003-2012 the is google scholar compliant

Stefan Müller Stefan.Mueller at fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 16 20:00:26 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

Last year I wrote a script to make the creation of the proceedings more
efficient and to create web pages that contain google scholar meta
information and produce PDFs that can be parsed by google scholar. This
seems to have been successful: GS indexed the 2012 proceedings correctly
and assigned the papers to the respective authors.

We now went over all the proceedings I edited since 2003 and converted
the information into a format that can be processed by the script. I
hope that I did not break anything. I checked that the page numbers
stayed the same and I hope I did not make any mistakes. Please check
your past submissions and maybe others. It would be good if any mistakes
were spotted before GS indexes the whole site the next time.

You will find the proceedings here:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/cslipublications/cslipublications/HPSG/

This is the new web server of CSLI Pubs. Personally I find the new URL
highly problematic (too long and redundant). The old URLs work as well,
but I hope that CSLI Pubs finds a way to either completely return to the
old URLs or at least provide a shorter URL. It would be in theit own
interest.

Thanks for your feedback and special thanks to Viola Auermann, who
partly put together the files in the new format and to Shuly Wintner for
pointing out missing fields in BibTeX entries to me. Thanks also to Emma
Pease (CSLI Pubs), who added a navigation bar at the right hand side of
the proceedings pages.

Best wishes

         Stefan

--
Stefan Müller       Tel: (+49) (+30) 838 52973
                     Fax: (+49) (030) 838 4 52973

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/~stefan/

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/OALI/ (Open Access)

http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/Projects/CoreGram.html