work on ellipsis in HPSG

Philip Miller philip.miller at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Thu Mar 20 15:41:37 UTC 2014

Dear friends and colleagues,

Jonathan Ginzburg and I are supposed to write a chapter for the "OUP
Handbook of Ellipsis" on "Ellipsis in HPSG". In order to be as
representative as possible of what has been published and of what is
currently going on, could you please send us references to any work you
have written or that you know of which you think might be relevant? We
have of course searched the HPSG bibliography
(http://hpsg.fu-berlin.de/HPSG-Bib/hpsg_bib.html, thank you Stefan for
maintaining this resource) for the word "ellipsis", so that if your work
is in there and has the word "ellipsis" in the title, we are aware of
it. We are thus especially interested in work that bears on ellipsis but
doesn't actually have the word in the title, or work that has not yet
been published.

Thanks to all for your help,

Philip and Jonathan