[HPSG-L] Fwd: Job: Asst/Assoc Prof in Linguistics, University of Edinburgh

Nikolas Gisborne n.gisborne at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:20:01 UTC 2019

[Apologies for multiple postings]

I'd like to draw your attention to a job opportunity at the University of
Edinburgh. We are looking for a colleague whose research focuses
empirically on languages or language families that complement our existing
areas of language expertise. We welcome applications that bring a
descriptively rich and typologically and/or theoretically informed research
programme and that meaningfully extend the range of language data studied
in the department. Information about the job and instructions on how to
apply can be found on this page (scroll down):

https://www.ed.ac.uk/ppls/about/vacancies

Please feel free to forward to potential candidates. The closing date is 17
October 2019. Anyone who would like to know more can get in touch with me
at: hod.lel at ed.ac.uk

Nik Gisborne
Linguistics and English Language
University of Edinburgh