[I-LanD Research Centre] Deadline extension: CfP 28th Lavender Languages and Linguistics Conference (University of Catania, Italy - May 23-25, 2022)

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Feb 23 12:53:00 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The deadline for panel and paper presentation submission for the 28th Lavender Languages and Linguistics Conference has been extended to March 10, 2022. The international conference will be held in Catania (Italy), May 23-25, 2022. Abstract submission should be made via the Easychair submission system (https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=lavlang28). The I-LanD Research Centre invites submissions of abstracts, hoping to see you all there!

The conference will be held in the Benedictine Monastery of "San Nicolò"<http://www.monasterodeibenedettini.it/en/>. The monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It hosts the Department of Arts and Humanities<http://www.disum.unict.it/> of the University of Catania<https://www.unict.it/en>. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the 28th Lavender Languages and Linguistics conference will be held online and on-site.

You can find more information about the conference on the website http://www.lavlang28.unict.it/.

You can also visit and follow the Facebook page of the 28th Lavender Languages and Linguistics Conference at https://www.facebook.com/LavLangUniCT and the Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/lavlang28/.

We would appreciate any help you might be able to offer in sharing the CfP with others who might be interested. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Antonio Fruttaldo

----
I-LanD Research Centre

Università di Napoli "L'Orientale"
Palazzo S. Maria Porta Coeli
Via Duomo, 219 - 80138 Naples
Room 1.23
ph. +39 081 6909861
website: http://www.unior.it/ateneo/14038/1/i-land-research-centre.html

Avviso di riservatezza: Le informazioni contenute nella comunicazione che precede sono riservate e destinate esclusivamente alla persona o all'ente sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copiatura della presente email o di qualsiasi documento allegato da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal destinatario è proibita, salvo autorizzazione espressa. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di contattarci immediatamente. Grazie.

Confidentiality warning: The content of this email is confidential and it is intended for the sole use of the addressees. The transmission, distribution and/or copy of this email or any document attached hereto by any person other than the addressees is prohibited unless explicitly permitted. If you have received this communication unintentionally, please, inform us immediately. Thank you.