[I-LanD Research Centre] Fw: Call for contribution to IOW and IOW's Newsletter

I-LanD Interuniversity Research Centre i-land at listserv.linguistlist.org
Thu Feb 24 14:12:16 UTC 2022

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear all,

The online dictionary In Other Words. A Contextualized Dictionary to Problematize Otherness is a free online resource that analyzes, discusses, and reverses keywords that (re)produce different forms of Otherness (www.iowdictionary.org<http://www.iowdictionary.org>).

Through a critical, interdisciplinary and creative approach, the dictionary addresses urging societal issues by integrating theoretical reflections with the dissemination and the application of research in different real-life contexts.

Starting from February 2022, the Editorial Board of IOW is publishing a Newsletter. IOW's Newsletter will keep you updated about the latest keywords uploaded, provide news about IOW's works in general, and disseminate Calls for conferences and publications connected to the issue of Othering.

So, don't miss the opportunity to be updated on IOW's news and receive our Newsletter! If you subscribe, you can also suggest keywords that you would like to be discussed. You can subscribe to IOW's Newsletter by clicking on the menu entry Newsletter in the dictionary main page https://www.iowdictionary.org/. You will receive an email of confirmation.

We have also added a new entry in the main menu, Coming Soon, where you can see the keywords that are being edited and that will be uploaded next. We invite you to have a look at our website, to discover or re-discover old and new entries.

Then, we also invite you to contribute to the dictionary by proposing and discussing new keywords.

This invitation is also addressed to your students, since we believe that engaging in the discussion of keywords is an inspirational and motivating exercise in critical research and academic writing. Collaboration with IOW can thus involve curating a keyword as an individual author, or collaborating with peers/students as a group or collective.

For further info, please, write to paola.giorgis at iowdictionary.org<mailto:paola.giorgis at iowdictionary.org>

Warmest wishes,
Paola Giorgis
on behalf of IOW's Editorial Board

----
I-LanD Research Centre

Università di Napoli l'Orientale
Palazzo S. Maria Porta Coeli
Via Duomo, 219 - 80138 Naples
Room 1.23
ph. +39 081 6909861
website: http://www.unior.it/ateneo/14038/1/i-land-research-centre.html

Avviso di riservatezza: Le informazioni contenute nella comunicazione che precede sono riservate e destinate esclusivamente alla persona o all'ente sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o copiatura della presente email o di qualsiasi documento allegato da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal destinatario è proibita, salvo autorizzazione espressa. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, Vi preghiamo di contattarci immediatamente. Grazie.

Confidentiality warning: The content of this email is confidential and it is intended for the sole use of the addressees. The transmission, distribution and/or copy of this email or any document attached hereto by any person other than the addressees is prohibited unless explicitly permitted. If you have received this communication unintentionally, please, inform us immediately. Thank you.