Introduction

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Dec 11 22:42:03 UTC 2002

Klahowya,
I am David Lewis, Santiam Kalapuya of the Grand Ronde tribe of Oregon.  I
am also in a PhD program in Anthropology at the University of Oregon.  I
work with several subjects from ethnohistory, repatriation of Indigenous
cultural knowledge, and issues of Tribal cultural resources.  I am the
coordinator of the Southwest Oregon Research Project, an archival
collection of manuscripts copied from the National Archives and National
Anthropological Archives in Washington DC.  I am interested in ways
of  high tech copying and collecting archival manuscripts.  Thank you Phil
for getting this list together and I hope to contribute to discussions in
the future.

David G Lewis

office 541-346-5525

David G. Lewis, M.A.