Universal Design for Learning (UDL)

cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Feb 25 23:26:34 UTC 2003

Dear ILAT members,

I want to share this link relating to Universal Design for Learning.

http://www.cast.org/teachingeverystudent/ideas/tes/

It is a direct link to a very informative online publication entitled "Teaching
Every Student in the Digital Age: Universal Design for Learning" by David
H. Rose & Anne Meyer, 2002.  For one of my courses on technology, I recently
had to review its chapters and apply UDL principles to a proposed lesson
plan.

I would be interested if any ILAT members have considered using UDL principles
as a part of their language and technology development efforts.

Thanks,
Phil Cash Cash (cayuse/nez perce)
UofA,ILAT List Manager