Universal Design for Learning (UDL)

Hishinlai' fnkrs at UAF.EDU
Wed Feb 26 00:40:36 UTC 2003

Phil,

Thanks for sharing the UDL site. I'm writing a paper for my class on learning
styles and I can see that this site will be very helpful. Hishinlai'

<ILAT at listserv.arizona.edu> =====
>Dear ILAT members,
>
>I want to share this link relating to Universal Design for Learning.
>
>http://www.cast.org/teachingeverystudent/ideas/tes/
>
>It is a direct link to a very informative online publication entitled
"Teaching
>Every Student in the Digital Age: Universal Design for Learning" by David
>H. Rose & Anne Meyer, 2002.  For one of my courses on technology, I recently
>had to review its chapters and apply UDL principles to a proposed lesson
>plan.
>
>I would be interested if any ILAT members have considered using UDL
principles
>as a part of their language and technology development efforts.
>
>Thanks,
>Phil Cash Cash (cayuse/nez perce)
>UofA,ILAT List Manager

Hishinlai'
"Kathy R. Sikorski", Gwich'in Instructor
University of Alaska Fairbanks
Alaska Native Language Center
P. O. Box 757680
Fairbanks, AK  99775-7680