First Voices (was Re: Go MAC Go (language))

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Wed Oct 29 19:01:10 UTC 2003

nobody seems tempted by this...so here it goes,

gee Sean, what do you mean when you say First Voices is "junk"?

phil cash cash

ps: i'm not sure but it seems we have First Voices people here on the
list.