Munsch children's book translated into Ojibwa (fwd)

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Sat Apr 24 22:22:38 UTC 2004

Anytime Rolland, it is good to know that the news is of interest.
sometimes i am a bit uncertain on posting particular news items and so
forth.  so the feedback is helpful.

qo'c (later),

phil cash cash
UofA, ILAT