language funding considerations

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Sat Dec 18 16:50:25 UTC 2004

hi Richard,

i have been thinking about adding an ILAT subject line.  for example,
your email it might look like:

Re: [ILAT] language funding considerations

or some configuration like that.  if others are interested in seeing
this happen just let me know and i will give it a try.

phil cash cash
UofA, ILAT list manager