Finding Our Talk (links)

Tue Jan 27 18:49:12 UTC 2004

fyi,

some of you may already know about this fyi.  it is in regard to an
ongoing documentary on the state of Aboriginal languages in Canada
called, "Finding Our Talk."  it is initiating new 2004 television
season with new documentary segments in Finding Our Talk II.

you can find general information and links at:

Aboriginal Peoples Television Network
http://www.aptn.ca/en/scheduling/singleProgramDetailPage?theSeries=A00847&theBeginDate=2004-01-19&theEndDate=2004-02-02

the actual footage and clips are at:

Finding Our Talk: a Journey Through Aboriginal Languages
http://www.mushkeg.ca/

this site may have some html coding problems but if you can get in it is
well worth it to view the documentary video clips of Native speakers
and activists.

phil cash cash (cayuse/nez perce)
UofA, ILAT