Info on epidemics

Bizzaro, Resa Crane CRANEM at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Wed Mar 31 21:55:58 UTC 2004

Thanks, Shannon.  I look forward to seeing this book and to hearing from
other people on the list.

Resa

-----Original Message-----
From: s.t. bischoff [mailto:bischoff at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 3:12 PM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: Re: Info on epidemics

Hi Resa,

There is a book by Ward Churchill, "A Little Matter of Genocide: Holocaust
and Denial in the Americas, 1492 to the Present". In one of the essays he
talks about talks about the use of 'smallpox' as a means of 'chemical
warfare' and cites some interesting letters from early military figures and
politicians. It has been some time since I read the material, but if memory
serves me the references would be a good source of material. I think he
covers other issues as well, like the distribution of medicines for such
diseases and military policy governing such distribution (or lack of
distribution).

Best of luck,
Shannon
--