John Bransford?

Ilse Ackerman iackerman at ROSETTASTONE.COM
Mon Sep 27 19:38:00 UTC 2004

Dear Mia,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.  We are developing the next version
of the software, and I will also share your feedback with the R&D
group....  :  )  I'm curious, what's the rating system you used?

Best regards,

ilse