Mathematics of the Petroglyphs workshop posted

Mia Kalish (LFP) miakalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Tue Aug 2 16:10:35 UTC 2005

Yeah, the Navajo shapes movie was built from the Espanol shapes movie. . . I
had hoped to get Navajo . . . not so far.

Your comments are good. I will ponder them . . see what others have to say.

I am designing so that my materials fit into what Papert calls "no ceiling,
no floor". Digital Natives automatically start exploring with the mouse to
see what's hot. Digital immigrants don't. Also, Digital Natives tend to
ignore what's written, expecting more to be available through the action
than through the words.

Does anyone else have any input? I am really interested in your viewpoints
relative to intuitiveness and instruction.

Thanks,

Mia

  _____