The East Cree language Web (fwd link)

Sun Aug 14 21:06:54 UTC 2005

Thanks for you note Shannon.  The East Cree language web is an
impressive site with a wide ranging set of language resoruces for
community learners and those interested in wanting to document the
language.  The dictionary is well organized and accessible.  I enjoyed
the downloadable Syllabics chart (done in Flash I assume since it has
the .swf extension).

Maybe we can get Marie to tell us about her projects and join ILAT.

later,
Phil Cash Cash