Tsa-la-gi syllabary

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Wed Dec 28 21:13:44 UTC 2005

I enjoyed that. The pronunciations are not that much different from anishnawbehmowin. I passed it on to a friend who deals with language teaching. Megwetch.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mia Kalish
  To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:54 PM
  Subject: [ILAT] Tsa-la-gi syllabary

  Hi, everyone,

  An interesting thing happened yesterday: Jan Tucker and I were talking about the asynchrony of the Tsa-la-gi syllabary and the recording of the sounds as an MP3. It seemed a reasonable idea to put them together so it was easier to relate the 85 sounds to the 85 symbols. J

  So here it is. http://learningforpeople.us/Tsa-la-gi.htm

  Mia