Immersion multimedia for adult Chiricahua language learners

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Thu Dec 29 17:21:57 UTC 2005

Hi, Katherine.

We knew that the syllabary graphic was on the web site. We knew also that
there was a recording of the sounds. These two were separate. So I put them
together. Go to the page and check it out, tell me if it's the same. When
you get the syllabary graphic, put your mouse over the letters. You will
hear Anna's voice saying the sound.

Click here, and it should come up in your browser:
<http://learningforpeople.us/SupportFiles/Syllabary.swf>
http://learningforpeople.us/SupportFiles/Syllabary.swf

If you know of one that's already put together like this, will you send me
the link?

Thanks,

Mia

  _____