On-line interview: language revitalization and/or technology

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Wed Feb 23 00:21:24 UTC 2005

I am conducting a brief on-line interview concerning grants on language
revitalization and/or technology & learning.  This on-line interview is
completely voluntary.  If you choose to respond, you can do so directly
to me or to the ILAT list.  I am using this information as a part of my
grad student/postdoctoral course "Survival Skills and Ethics" here at
the University of Arizona.

qe'ciyéew'yew' (thanks),
Phil Cash Cash
UofA, ILAT

~~~

Online interview on Language Revitalization &/or Technology and Learning

Q.: What are the funding needs in your discipline?

Q.: What funding opportunities are available?

Q.: How competitive are grants in your discipline?

Q.: What are the expectations regarding funding in your discipline?

Q.: What are the greatest funding challenges you have faced?