On-line interview: language revitalization and/or technology

Bizzaro, Resa Crane CRANEM at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Wed Feb 23 02:15:28 UTC 2005

Hi, everyone.  I hope you are all well.

Phil--will you send me your private address, so I won't be sending my replies to your survey to the entire list?

Thanks.

Resa (cranem @ mail.ecu.edu)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Indigenous Languages and Technology on behalf of phil cash cash
	Sent: Tue 2/22/2005 7:21 PM
	To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
	Subject: [ILAT] On-line interview: language revitalization and/or technology

	I am conducting a brief on-line interview concerning grants on language
	revitalization and/or technology & learning.  This on-line interview is
	completely voluntary.  If you choose to respond, you can do so directly
	to me or to the ILAT list.  I am using this information as a part of my
	grad student/postdoctoral course "Survival Skills and Ethics" here at
	the University of Arizona.

	qe'ciyéew'yew' (thanks),
	Phil Cash Cash
	UofA, ILAT

	~~~

	Online interview on Language Revitalization &/or Technology and Learning

	Q.: What are the funding needs in your discipline?

	Q.: What funding opportunities are available?

	Q.: How competitive are grants in your discipline?

	Q.: What are the expectations regarding funding in your discipline?

	Q.: What are the greatest funding challenges you have faced?