seeking Native digital archivist

Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Mon Jun 13 18:58:11 UTC 2005

I'm a media producer, particularly video. I know how to digitize (no
one's saying i can be trusted doing it, but that's us producers - get
on the phone and then get in the way!!!), but I'm looking for someone
for a potentially large project who knows the ins and outs of archiving
historical materials and video storage and creating access to large
amounts of digital files...This is a future project (say...a year or so
from now?)

So, as much as I love DVD storage, I'm talkin' about large scale
storage...and multi-user access and the ability to supervise..

Thanks, though, Mia!!!   Wish I could help with the presentation
formats, I'll keep my eyes open for help that crosses my path.