seeking Native digital archivist

Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Fri Jun 17 17:31:14 UTC 2005

Thanks to all for helpful info.  The project I'm workin' on is only in
the imagination. yet  in weeks we should have moved along enough that
I'll let y'all know more.  But it will involve language, independent
producers, cultural programming, and stuff (aren't I helpful and
clear?)

More to come. Your info helps.    Mia, hurray!

Mona
Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they
hit a triple.
Barry Switzer (1937 - )