From the Sky downloads ERRORS :>(

Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Fri Oct 28 20:13:05 UTC 2005

The "From the Sky" CD and downloads are available, but the playlists
are WRONG, so you would likely download a song other than the one you
were choosing.  I will send out another announcement when the changes
are made.  My apologies for the premature announcement.

The samples on CDBABY.com (http://cdbaby.com/cd/gwlarsen) are actually

The one labeled Tsa-Do is actually  Shanaley
The one labeled Hand Game Song is actually Ojibwe Lullaby
The one labele(Inkapatya) is actually Hand Game Song -Otoe Commanche

The following is the playlist as the songs are ordered on the
distributors' (CDBABY, ITunes, Sony Connect, Napster, etc.) websites.
So downloads can happen, if you use THIS list, rather than the one
shown on the distributers' sites.

1.Wake Up Song (Cree)
2.Tsa-Do (Kiowa)
3. Sunrise (Zuni)
4. Sha-Nah-Ley (Dine [Navajo]
5. Lullaby (Zuni)
6. Lullaby (Anishinabe [Ojibwe])
7. Love Song (Anishinabe [Ojibwe])
8. Inkapataya (Dakota/Lakota/Nakota)
9. Ice Cream Making Song (Inuit)
10 Hand Game Song (Otoe-Commanche)
11. Eisebun (Anishinabe [Ojibwe])
12. Blue Jay Song (Athabascan)
13. Bird Dance (Cocopah)

This is so embarrassing and frustrating, but eventually, there will be
stories in song and sound available and available with helpful
playlists.  Again, my apologies.

Mona Smith
.
... the lessons of labor history are invisible in the mass media and
largely absent from public discourse.
www.uslabormuseum.org