From the Sky downloads ERRORS :>(

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Fri Oct 28 20:22:43 UTC 2005

Hi, Mona :-)

Ain't technology great? <SMIRK> I guess years and years of doing this has
made me jaded.

I went to the CDBABY link you gave us a while ago, and ordered the hardcopy,
snail-mail version. It was quite fun actually. I did notice that their home
page didn't list any categories that I recognized as Ndn music. They seemed
all generic American. I wanted to put a link on my site, but since there was
no easy place for people to see what was what . . .

Anyway, I am looking forward to your work.

Mia

  _____