PACIFIC NORTHWEST NATIVE LANGUAGES ARCHIVES WORKSHOP (fwd link)

Brett Encelewski isbae at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Thu Sep 8 21:38:03 UTC 2005

It is too late of notice for me to attend this (being it starts next
Monday) but I am highly interested!  Does anyone know if this is an
annual workshop?  If so, about when (next year) do you think it will
go on again?

BRETT A. ENCELEWSKI
Tribal Archivist
[Dena'ina Language Project]
Kenaitze Indian Tribe, IRA
Kenai, Alaska

"A people with no history has no past, and therefore no future."
                --Robert A. Heinlen

"Think globally, dream universally."
                --Unknown