Bright paper

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Tue Apr 25 22:35:30 UTC 2006

William Bright
Professor Emeritus of Linguistics & Anthropology, UCLA
Professor Adjoint of Linguistics, University of Colorado, Boulder
Editor, Written Language and Literacy
Editor, Native American Placenames of the United States
1625 Mariposa Avenue, Boulder, CO 80302
Tel. 303-444-4274 * FAX 303-413-0017
Email william.bright at colorado.edu
http://www.ncidc.org/bright/

This is the home page for my publications and ongoing research which
I want to make available to the general public. It contains a copy of
my resumé (CV), a list of published works, some unpublished pieces,
and some supplementary items that complement both published and
unpublished work.  INcluding:
     *  Resumé (CV)
     * Personal bibliography
     * Essays
     * Supplementary material (new IJAL index)
     * Karuk language section
     * Links to other relevant sites